This search form enables you to find content on the site by specifying one or more search terms.
Search for Content
- Do You Know Where Your Legal Fees Sleep? April 22, 2013
- PART TWO: Section 4(2), Unregistered Public Offerings, and Offering Rescission April 8, 2013
- Tips for hybrids about websites and other forms of communication February 28, 2013
- Mistakes in Private Placements: Navigating the Quagmire January 24, 2013
- Navigating the world of hybrids and collaborations between for-profits and nonprofits January 9, 2013
- How did Awaken Café raise start up funds from its community? November 12, 2009
- Are cooperative patronage dividends subject to employment tax? June 30, 2009
- Securities Law Exemptions – First in a Series December 28, 2009
- High level employees of nonprofit organizations that receive non-monetary compensation could be subject to sanctions! June 18, 2009
- IRS Grants Relief to Certain Small Organizations that Lost Exempt Status June 14, 2011
- Siva Devireddy: Great article. I am indeed very surprised by t...
- gold price: WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service today ...
- carter: Much clearer than my capital markets textbook. I'...
- Alex Moore: Great synopsis Jenny. Thank you....
- Jenny Kassan: I don't know how much Awaken raised. They market...
accredited investors Alternative Minimum Tax Assembly Bill No. 571 bartering California California Association of Nonprofits capital raising C corporation collectives Colorado Colorado Division of Securities community community currency cooperative cooperatives copyright corporate assets Corporate Flexibility Act corporate liabilities credit cards currency distributions dividends employers exemption exemptions federal exemption federal securities compliance federal securities law compliance federal tax Form 990 Gabrielle Lessard health care independent contractor vs employee intellectual property investment investments investors IRS NASAA nonprofits Rule 504 SCOR securities laws tax-exempt status